Monday, December 7, 2009

Lower Jaw's Braccie off:(

*Arghhhh..My gum's NUMBEDDD!!!*
Felt super NOT AJ today.Wonder why..everybody'd been saying how good and nice it'd be to get my braces removed..but when Dr Ong took those brackets out today..it's as if i'm losing my teeth:(The gums were so numbed...felt as if my teeth are collapsing..gotta' get used to it slowly.Dr. Ong say it's normal..but now that my teeth's more prone to kena stained..i better have more integrity and control myself..no more good food that will stain my teeth!Going back for another appt,also to get my retainers:D
Having sorethroat and flu today..getting heaty these days luhh.hate it.Don't feel like talking..so ended up chatting online.Chatted with kylie, a 15 year old australian girl, she's not the usual girl that i'll see around in school perhaps.Had a pretty interesting conversation though.
Weiliang's another one.Didnt really get to chat during the working hours.so yeah.at least we did interact and doesnt make the job sound so cool..like jus going for the sake of working.Do i really give people the impression of a blur girl?LOL!
Went around town to shop with sis this noon.Met the birthday boy!:Mr Wee..313 somerset's full of christmas sales going on mann!had a great time shopping..but it'd be a lot better if i'm in a good condition physically and not having those numbed gums..ha!That's about it for the day:)
Wanted to take the photo of my brackets..but it ended up in the bin le-.-
Took back my initial moulding!haha!Looking at it..i think my teeth really sucks BIG TIME previously..haha!Thanks to mummy for urging me to go for the treatment:)
The pictures says it all:)

No comments: