Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BRACES->RETAINERS-.-

*ARghhh!*
Went for dental this morning and got my retainers.Wearing it for the first time really makes me feel SUPER awkward luhhh!kept had this tendacy of vomitting(as if i'm pregnant=X)Cos the retainers were blocking my tongue:(However, after a while, it got better:)
Have to wear this 'dentures' for a WEEK:(With minimal removal of it from my mouth..worse still!have to wear it throughout my lifE!!T.T-Quoted from Dr Colin ONG:'You'll have to wear this until you find a good husband..cos' looks aren't as important then..LOL!'
As for this..it's the night sales that we went after the long day~Tee yong got his first sale!:DGRATS!:D
Woke up as early as 6am+ and went jogging with Tee and farrell..passing by HKSS :D
Still a long way to go~I really need to work out more mann!:(
Porridge!:D
Went on for interview..thanks to farrell for the recommendation!:DLooking forward to X'mas!:D
Met up with transformers' camp facils and helpers.Had a briefing from Melvin..hope the games will go on smoothly:D
Taking down noteS~~

*tired...*That's about it for the day.LE retreat tmr!!!Hope it'd be another enjoyable day!:DD

No comments: