Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SCREWED OFF!!!~~><

Argh..really going bonkers le!!!Have been sticking my butt onto chairs after chairs for like HOURS!My butt's gonna get flatten soon~LOLs XD~Nort onli for the papers lor..came home..bathe,eat..and back to mugging again~Sighs..bo bian..nid to chiong le..but after some maths and humanities..i'm getting really exhausted yea..felt like breaking down this morning during the maths paper...was totally screwed up~cant think properly..but the clock continued to tick on..seconds after seconds..as my braincells vanish one after another..sighs..jus hope i can pass all my papers..having Chem paper tomorrow, and yet..until now..i don't even understand some of the topics..'crying' deep down in my heart..shouting for help...but i'm the onli salvation to myself..niida pick myself up and start my revision soon..shall let bygones be bygones..过了就让它过去吧 ..shall Do my very best for the remaining papers..sighs..i tink i'll really scream and cheer my hearts out when the teacher declare the 'time's up' for the LAST paper lorhs..hahas..Physics and Chem..gtta really mug hard now..kaes..wishing everybody out there and hope that you guys are really working hard...your effort will definitely pay off de..no worries..so 加油 yeahs!!!:DD只要尽全力,不放弃,一定会成功的 :):)

No comments: