Friday, May 16, 2008

President's Star Charity Challenge!!:D:D

~WeEs!!I'm in a state of confusion right now..Feeling happy and disappointed at the same time:D..Happy as we're doing a great job for the President's Star charity challenge at folding all the paper stars..trying to achieve the target of 50,000 stars and sad and disappointed upon the sight of my results..Sobs..really gtta buck up and mug like ~~ in the june holidays!Hey guys..do help me yeah:D..Sucks at physics and Chem!Argh!Cant imagine that i can actually get such results..haiish..a total failure yeahs..but nvm..failure is the first step to success..so i jus gtta pick myself up and continue to work hard..but even HARDER this time~~XD..simply love the team of PSL!!U guys rawks!Enjoy the cheerings and all!SERIOUSLY!And the credits go especially to Clara, Thendral and Nisa!!!They're really gd at guiding the rest yeaps!Three cheers to u guys:DDHip Hip HoOrayS!!LEt's let bygones be bygones..failing and falling this time doesnt mean anything..but a wake up call for me..And i'm awakened now..time to clear my mind now and start from the START!hahas..And yeahs...Hope we can fold as many stars as we can yeahs:D3A..we've indeed put in our effort for this time round..gdjob guys:DD

As we fold…
As we fold yesterday,
We fold the day before
We’re gonna fold today like we never fold before
As we are folding ,as happy as can be
Cause we are FAMILY…Let’s shine!!:D

Gonna finish up the flag for the campies on tues:D..hahas..Way to go!~~

Arranging and counting the stars..hahas..having blisters le..SobSs!~

Gathering all the stars that we've folded together..WeEsS!Fold..FOLDs..FOLDINGs..XD
Yiyue and Shaoyi happily folding away~~
StARrsS!!~Our efforts..
Kris's Momo enjoying in the ''star bath''..Hehes.:D
Folding again..
Singing and joking as we're folding stars after stars..
Nice Layers yups:D
The Big Big Star that we've gtta fill it up~Shii REALLY BIG de okays.
Let's SHINE like Youths:D
YiQun and Yiyin and Kailin folding their Stars behind the Big stars..LOLs~~Teeyong pouring the Stars into the big Star container..while the camera man is filming~~
And with us...standing at the back~WeEs^^Peer Support Leader (PSL) o8' RAWKS TO THE CORE!!
Tiring day for us..yet fulfilling..SMILES:DD


Yups, So back to the topic, Gort all my papers back..sighs~..Scored badly for my maths and sciences..or should i say all?!..Haiish..without another word..or rather..with jus two simple words..i can say..I FLUNG-ED!!..failed my physics..and it's nort jus failing normally u noe..it's a terrible failure this time round..a 30++ failure!!Gosh..and almost the whole class was devastated at the sight of our papers..with all the RED results on it..wahs..damn pek chek..didnt expected all these..and i knew i really did my best..as for chem..it's worst..haiish..my targets of a minmum B4 is gone..and i really gtta come up with a new resolution..having to concentrate more on my studies..but nort forgetting my leisures too..but i guess, i'm left with nort much time..but jus wanna send my encouragements to my friends out there who're also in my shoes now..NVM if we've nort done really well this time round..we can definitely do better!WO MEN KE YI DE!!JIAYOUs kaes:DDAs for the others who're really glad with their results..Well done guys:D..and Continue to Work hard too^^


No comments: