Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 六十大寿to Uncle:DD

~WeeEs!Happy 六十大寿to Uncle:DDHahas..Woke up early in the morning' and went to my uncle's Birthday Celebration:D..hahas..met so damn lotsa' Nieces, Nephews and cousins!Make me sound so old larhs><..hahas..anw, Love them allS & Miss them lots larhs..It's been quite a while since i last met them,yups so..had great fun with em'!Sobs..but had to leave even before my uncle cuts the birthday cake..cos gtta go and get the shoppingSss done for the chalet tmr!hahas..kaes..shant type too much yups.here are some random pics..SIMPLY LOVE MEGAN LOTS!Hahas!She really make my day man:DCUTE!!!!<3<3<3 Megan!!LoVeSs!My Cutie Pie Always:DDThe Sushi and Other buffets..
Playing a tune for me?!Just see how cute can she gets!?
BluRr look her..but still as adorable:D

She has the looks of a model yeah..Kids Magazine!
Smiling secretly away:P
Trying to look serious~
Some of my Cousins, Nephews and Niece,others were nort in the room.XD
Learning how to Twist:D
Me and Niece Miranda!
Her sister..MEGAN!MUACKS!Aii sii Ta le!
The Two innocent looking ones..still too young:D The Stuff we bought..Cost a 'bomb'..Argh!
Choosing the French Beans...The Endless receipts..imagine the sums within~~
Stan's Dinner:D
HanLin's:D
Ours..^^Our poor hands..SobSs!~


~Had a great day today!Simply love the kiddies lotS!miss my childhood yeah!:D..Time jus flies..hahas...hope our chalet will be a great success!WoOSH!!~

No comments: