Tuesday, April 14, 2009

USHERERS RAWKS!!XD

~*Falling Asleep REAL SOON!*
Had a SUPER Long and tiring day today,but despite of ending school late,we'd lotsa' fun!!:DD
Wearing the cord shoes can be a total dreadful thing luhh!Nightmare,cos my sis's shoe was too big for me,so was kind of dragging my feet..*Unglam*HaHA!Bus-ed off home and put down my stuff and rushed straight for my
tuition!Maths drill once again..Ln and Log integration..tuition mates are smart luhh,was having a hard time catching up and understanding,sorry uncle peter,made you explain over and over again:(The Speech day rehearsal today was quite a successful one:DDWas being really serious,as in those who were in duty.Yeahhs,can't afford to make any mistake before we have to do it all over again.Well done people!!:DD
Maths Drill...
The Smarty PantS!HAHA!They're damn clever cann.
CrAzy UsheRers!!We RAWKS Alrights!HAHA!Good job all!
See that?!They're damnn crazy.haha!:P

Alrights,have to get back to my mugging and wash up soon!Emaths common test coming up and i won't have any time to do any revision tmr..urghs...update soon if i'm free!:DDCiaOSS!

No comments: