Monday, July 21, 2008

Usual Dental Appt & a NEw lOok For kRiS!

WEesS!Went all The Way to Queenstown shopping centre to get my FBTs yesterday!Thanks to DaD!Hahas,so bought three of it, 2 Purple and 1 orange, cos some other colours were out of stock..wanted to buy the blue and green one..haha,kindda greedy huh?,but they look jus too nicE:D..LOL!..As for today, lessons went on as usual and glad that my annoucement was clear yup.SMILE!(: And yeaps, quite a few of our peeps came to school in All sorts of traditional costumes today..so nice!but too bad i didnt get to wear it as i was lazy to change back into my uniform when i had to take my leave for my dental appt.LAzy bum!HEhe!Yeah,the great part!..Went to the denTal appt with Kristabel, which means,i wont be taking the train alone all the way to town for my appt anymore.haha!..Yups,so Kristabel has her brand new look:D..So cute!haha..but we're still nort use to the new look also luhs,it's normal alrights!I went thru' this thingy a few months ago too,and time really flies,a year or so jus passed without me realising it..haha!But frankly speaking, Bracies' Cool okays!haha!Dun bear to take it out when my time comes..haha~and yeahs,i was told that my wisdom tooth is growing now and maybe there might be changes for my treatment..hope everything'd be alright(:Yups,buss-Ed back on 502 with kris and her mummy and we dozed off..haha..too tired yeah..Kaes,anw,hope Kristabel will have fun hoping on to her Brand new Bracies Journey!!XDMy FBTs...only took two,where's the other one?LOL! Her treatment's starting..HAHA!
TADA!~The Brackets' on!Nice yeah,she've such nice and white teeth:D
ChOoSing her colour for the band..
Arh....'Open your mouth bigger..'..Cool Dr Ong and His asst.Love them lotS!Yay!Finally done,and she look so shocked when she happen to look at her own bracie look!LOL!..but it looks nice luhs..No worries:DSMILE!
BuSsed Back home on 502..IT's tiring yeah..Yawns..=Oo..haha!

Yups,So that's all for today,Had to go and rush off my assignment now yeah..hope we'll have fun tomorrow during the Service learning journey and esp PE LESSON!!!WeEsSs!HAPPINESS!XD

No comments: