Sunday, July 27, 2008

De-STRESS!!!!

~Argh!!!so many Presentations to Complete!!!Haish,yeaps,so woke up early in the morning and went to Shaoyi's house to finish up our FE presentation and guess what?!We completed it within 2 hours!Hahas,that's fast.and the credits went mostly to Yiyue:D..haha!Only did some editing and came home at around 2pm after that.~Yawns,was kindda tired and was having a slight headache so jus browsed thru' the net to find some nice backgrounds for my presentation and also surf some bloggieSs;P..Saw this cute and interesting video on SiRong's blog and spotted this Eye-catching CarToon:D..the itch came and i decided to draw myself a bookmark!!Also to De-STRESS myself,cos i'd been rushing off all my presentation during this short weekend which cause me to like..kindda short of breathe le..Yups,as for the bookmark,below would be the process that i took to draw..STEP BY STEP yeah xD..wanted to draw for my friends de but realised that there's a lot of things that's still lining up on my schdule..so end off my drawing ASAP and went on to complete my maths fest. project^^ (**shall draw it for my besties next time yeah:D)

The First draft..looks ordinary yeah.;P
My Colouring Set:DDDYups:D..and here's the end product^^Looks kindda weird yeas,maybe i really rushed thru' it too fast this time round..haha!With the names of my dearly love ones at the back!!Haha!

No comments: