Monday, February 22, 2010

My Teeth is Naked now!!:P

*Open mouth...and says...'awkward luh!'*
Thanks to Weehong and Hui for accompanying me for my dental appt this morning!The Train service was delayed, luckily I wasn't late for my appointment!:)Removed my upper braces today..wasn't feeling as weird as the previous time, however, it still requires time for me to get used to it:DWent to Weehong's house after our breakfast to play wii!!:)Junjie, Yiwen and yiyue joined us later on and went for movie!!
72 tenants of prosperity, a real good comedy, as for the story plots, it's pretty expected:DKayys, so that's about today...damn tired to even continue typing..so here you are with the usual pics!:DNights people!*Yawns..*
Snapping away while we're in the ladies, -blurred-Movie tickets:)

No comments: