Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting back to school days..

*Tired*
It's been nearly a month or two since i woke up at 6am+ yeahhh.Pulled myself up as soon as yingying rang me a morning call..looking at those passing figures in uniform of different colours as i waited for my bus with 98.7FM Tuned.Was super tired then, trying hard to keep my eyes OPEN:)Waited for yingying and yonghao at the busstop, got things done and went to the office to submit our details for verification.Sorry to wake Farrell up as well!:)
Miss the path that we'd been waking for the past few years..
On my way to get dinner, went on to Weehong's house for a wii session!hahah!My first NOOBIE attempt on the game..not too baD:)hahah!I'm still better in fishing..haha!The boxing's not my cup of tea..haa!

Thanks for the day yeahh!:))Kayys,super tired now..gotta go and catch some rest..TaTaS!!:D

No comments: