Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dilemma..Gonna' know what's being DECISIVE:D

*Confused..T.T*
Watching the people around me..making their decision for their desire courses one after another, and looking at my A1 Form..It's really confusing..things may look simple on the surface..but when it's my turn to fill up all the blanks, it's kindda' tough..countless courses for me to choose, 12 major choices to make!Without a MAIN interest and passion in mind, it's difficult to really rank my courses..however, with the guidance and advice given by those seniors and professionals, I truly hope that i could make up my mind and get into the course that i'd truly enjoy and excel in:)
Consulting Mr Ong about the engineering courses..with the basics on hand, is it as easy as said?
Rushed off then to CHIJ st nic for the workshop..this time round, the 6Faith was clearly divided into two groups yeahh.One with really enthu girls and the other one with High S girls..Anyway, had an enjoyable session with them:DHearing them CHEER made my day:D
Zachias's really a great trainer too:D
Charging up:DD

That's all for today!:DDD

No comments: