Monday, June 2, 2008

RaNdOM PosT:DBoredoM~~

~BoreD-NeSs....BoREedD!!!Sighs..Kinnda Bored To death these Few days yeahs..Everybody's going overseas..one after another..SoBbs..Yeah...trying REAL hard to colour up my holidays yeaps:D...so did some packings in my storeRoom today and guess wad?!..Found lotsa' ''Treasure''..hahas...kaes...so after much of the PackingSs, met out with Shaoyi and Hanlin for dinner and ShoppingSs~hahas..so strolled thru' Jp and had fun:D..Lols...was like trying to be funny there huh?!...yups..so here's some random pics:DD (P.S:Yiwen and Friends'd all gone to Vietnam for study trip lerhs..soBbs...but hope they'll have lotsa' fun too^^)

My long lost Hello kitty pouch~:P(*bought it from thailand if i'm nort wrong~)
Another kitty collection from my toy box~
My P6's maths worksheet!!!LOLs...想当年。。Things were so easy then..unlike now~~

Hanlin was seriously too bored...so see what he's done~~~SMILEYS:DDDLOLs~~~>Looks like a green monster!

Yeah..so here's my short and sweet post:D...gtta be back to my StudDies soon~Sobs...having tuition later..no mood for any books today..but no choice..Sch's reopening soon!Gonna catch up fast^^..hahas..for My O's Sake..I shall sacrifice...haha!Yeaps...Shall end here then:D..An Advance birthday to Yingying too:D..生日快乐!!希望你如愿以偿。。(:

No comments: