Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BoReDom's Killing ME!!XD

~ArgH!!~Cant Stand the BoreDom Of the LAST precious week of the hols,and We're only left with 3 FULL DAYS of Hols!Sobs,Has been Mugging and ruShing Off All my assignments since Monday, Gtta be back to sch for Remedials and all on Tues and Wed,and here I am, stepping into a brand new day once again, Thursday, time really FLIES!Sighs.And with three days left, I'm left with my english assignment,which i jus got it on tues, and we have to copy countless articles which contain AT LEAST 5oo worDs!!!Argh!Kinnda practicing our handwriting yeah;PAnd 'TEST YOURSELF' assignments on chem, maths wksht....my doom's day is gnna be here REAL SOON~.hahas,so hasnt been meeting out with friends,cos I've got no time!Arhs,,missing them yeah..haha!can anyone who's free spare me some time of yours?!LOL~..If time's something flexible and cant be transferred, how nice it would be!Haiish..I just hope i can finish all my assignments ON TIME!..gtta go for dental appt. tmr again, haiish, which means i'm left with VERY LITTLE TIME!Arghs,everything jus goes to fate, and i'll definitely try my best!!*SMiLe(:* The 'Horny' Story that i happen to pass by on sherman's Friendster..It's..*Faint*..haha!But quite funny,in other words, CREATIVE?? After Numerous failureSs gained as i did the FE tutorials, I finally passed them with flying colours!!!WoOts!!*JoY!*Was kinnda free that time, and did some editing..kinnda weird yeah,but there's a thing for real, BESTIES FOREVER(:

~Yeahs,shall end here yeah, meeting up with cousins for peer teaching,hope he will understand my teaching too..haha.sec one onli..yeaps:D..And hope you'll enjoy the rest of the hols yeah:D

No comments: