Thursday, December 16, 2010

If time were to rewind..

I'm wondering if you'll still be reading my blog post..seeing how happy you may be from your FB status..I'm happy for you..knowing that you feel in love again..it may be hard to let it go..knowing I'm somehow holding on to something..but i know, i have to learn to let things loose..a few more days and it'd be christmas..will you send a message to wish me, telling me you'll be there for me..or will you be celebrating and enjoying the festive season with her, popping the question and hoping to hear a 'yes'..All I'd say is..all the best and so long you're happy, I'll be happy somehow too:)LEt's just hope 2011 will mark a brand new start and we'll spend our days together like before, being BFF and laughing, crapping over every little thing in our everyday life..(:I'm waiting to let time reveals what's ahead for us:)

No comments: