Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Wish:)

Merry X'mas PEOPLE!!SANTA's back again!!HAHAHA!
Dearest Santa,
I'm not asking for too much, but hope that all my friends around me will be happy and enjoying a meaningful X'mas and the last week of 2010..coming up, have an awesom year of 2011 ahead!!D:DThanks to DJs for making my X'mas countdown such a meaningful and memorable one!!:DAnd of course to my lovely friends who spammed my phone when 12midnight strikes!Sorry that i didn't reply in time cos i was enjoying my time in bed..hahaha!=X
After the full one month or so, i finally hand this over to you..hope you'd really finish reading it and have a joyous X'mas with your friends!!:DTake care of yourself and stop making your friends worry for you!!simply LOVE this people!!:DRight after camp, get home and finish preparing X'mas gift and rushed off to Yiwen's house for PARTY TIME!!!:D:D:D
Once X'mas is over..those tears shed are going to be forgotten and only those wonderful memories to be kept:DGiving me an extra reason to smile:)
And finally...Thanks for being by my side be it rain or shine..(:

5 more days..and I'm going to make full use of it..and start everything afresh once 31st december 2010 is over!!:D:D:DCHeers People!!:D

No comments: