Friday, October 30, 2009

Will definitely miss those days..how time flies..

*WeeSS!*
Finally...we're half-way there people..Done with FE, AM and EM..For now..all the numbers are getting off my head..adding in more forests and development to it..not forgetting those chemical formulas too!Arghh.2 days.2 subject...countless chapters.Have to really get myself DRILLING SOON!:DMAths paper has been a KILLER.But what's over is over.Looks like till now..EL paper's still considered the easiest..
Rumours have been saying that One will usually score better for O's as compared to Prelims..before i get onto the running track..my hopes were pinned high...hoping that i could score the desired results..but after i got into the hall..starring blankly at the unexpected sums for a moment..i'm bringing down my expectations..not just because I knew i wouldnt do as well as i thought i'd be doing..but it's just to prevent the wound to hurt too much:)
Went for my last tuition session today..thanks a million lot to Mr Peter Jian..for guiding me..esp in my amaths..will definitely miss those day where we once shared..cracking our heads on those challenging sums..also to my tuition mates..WeiXiang and Weisheng.Thanks for helping me with the sums that I'd happen to stuck on sometimes yeahh:)
For now..It's time to put those Maths and wkshts aside..working on for the upcoming papers..so people..let's ENDURE for a few days more..a mere five more papers to go..perhaps..more for some of you..but yeahh.I'm sure we can TAHANNNNN till the very last paper yeahh!:DJIAYOU and HANG ON TO IT!!:D
ALL THE BEST TO Those O'Candidates out therE!!:)
Rushing off the revision..-Last minute revision's definitely not encouraged=X-
Redo-ing papers..
Went to mac for dinner..-Charging up-
Not just for the sake of eating the Mc Spicy..but..for those 'stickers'-.-
They really have their ways in doing business mann.haA!

Alright..so that's about it for today..gonna chiong for SS and Chem people!!CiAOSS!:D

No comments: