Monday, September 7, 2009

HATE BEING SICK!!:(

38.3~Stayed awake last night while the throbbings in my head almost killed me..didn't on the fan..not to mention any air-con..attempted to work on FE..but the double vision made my head go ga-ga~Kept spinning and decided to take a rest..yiyue's sick too..take care girl:D
Just hope that people around me will stay healthy and get all geared up for our big O.

Thanks for all the msges of concern and the calls to ask about my condition..getting better now..but i hope i won't have to rot till wednesday..if not, will have to go for blood test..let's hope it's not dengue..haishh...can't continue any further..head's spinning again:(
Can't continue any further..so decided to take a resT~
Queued for full 2 hours today at the clinic..just to get this med..:(

*Off to rest again-I hate rotting, I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!*

No comments: