Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SP Experience!(:

Had a HECTIC day today!Especially during FE lesson..was having a HARD time trying to complete the breadboarding but the problem jus kept coming up!Like what people'd always say,the MORE you wanna get something done,The MORE problems you'll meet.Hoping hard that everything'd be done by next week!I'm getting kind of tired doing the assembling of the components..anyways,despite of the straining lesson,the time we spent during the SP Experience was FABULOUS!Too bad kris and I have to leave earlier for FE lesson.Went for the DAPA Tour and got to know more about their course,learning psycology stuff and drama acting.Cool,it doesn't really interest me much about the dRama part,I'm not a good acting duh.hah!Yep,played some ice breakers and did some tabloid(did i spelt it correctly?) session.
I guess the pictures will allows you to know more about the happenings:D
P.S My fingers are getting tired after the chat online.*Lazy:x*

Enjoy reading on then^^..Another BUsy and Exciting week coming up..Looks like I won't be able to stick up with my timetable for my revision!BAD~

The Facils trying to get us involved in the brainstorming of 'Ideas'!haha!
Intreaction between the different schools yeah:P
LunCh(:
MuNchingSss~~
Signing up for SP buddy(:
Getting the Badges:D
-HOME Sweet HOME-(:
~Goodnight People!ResTing early to get myself prepared for another Hustling day!(:

No comments: