Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friends are like Clutches that holds you by your side and allow you to continue..

*GrinS~^^*
Woke up early in the morning today and went to meet up with Yiyue before proceeding on to JJC for the 2.4km run.Though i've completed the run last week during PE lesson, I chose to give it another try this time but it was a disastrous attempt.Despite of that,I've understood what true friendship really meant and felt elated to know that i've got so many great friends out there who'll be there for me..(:Thanks lotS!Especially for the juniors and peeps who'd sent messages of regards,you guys are sweeet:DLOL!Initially,when the whistle was blown by Mr Ng before the run started, the pace was constant and i was pretty confident of getting better results this time round but as i got to the 2nd last round,my hip began to ache..was wondering if it was some kind of cramp but realise it's worsening as my steps continue.As i was running past the juniors,their cheering kept me running on(thanks to the sweetie pies of 1A and some of 1N3(:) but when i was going for the last lap..the pain was excruciating..can't even keep my pace going then,so knelt down..Thanks to Zul for the help yeah,but was utterly disappointed with myself.Can't help it,but yeahs,i should have completed the run.but, i lose to my determination:(Kayys,it's over anyways,luckily i've ran last week.& felt rather bad to have sort of 'scared' some of them when they saw me going down on my knees.I can't stand PROPERLY luh.Arghs.Thanks to Farrell and Yonghao for the help too(:And 4A besties for the concern(:I'm feeling better:D
*sighs...should have jus run with yiyue and peeps to cheer them on instead of running for the 2nd attempt yeahh*

Later on in the day,went to Stalford for our last make up lesson and came home for a short rest before joining some peeps at Cityhall.They conned us luhh!Make Joan and me go all the way to Bugis then train-ed down to cityhall again:xHad fun anywayy:DDinner-ed at Vivo before getting back home(:
A-Maths make up lesson~
Some Art work by the way to ExplanadE~
They're Niceee..CREATIVITY~~
Admired the person who'd made this possible~
Awww..the hard work behind it..
Any idea who's this?Haa!
DinnEr~~*BloatEd~*
Out of Bored-ness~AHha!
Bleahs(:Kayys,That's all for the dayy,I'm getting 'Jelli-ed' again:S
P.S Gotta' rush off the Du hou Gan xiang before Mondayy(:JIAYOU!!!^^

No comments: