Thursday, May 7, 2009

1 MoRe Day to Go..ENDURE!!~=^____^=

*ReLAx-ed*
Hello Dudes and Dudettes:D
Pardon me for Being away for these few days and leaving this blog to rot.haha!It's just a few days duhh.Anyways,had Amaths P2 and Physics Paper today,Thank god I did the Practice paper for Phy and the minute i flipped the paper open,Amani,Farrell and I were smiling at one another..The EXACTLY same questions came out,though it's only a few questions but they counts!While for the rest of the questions,i did my best(:

Amaths was another nightmareeee..
did the past year paper and managed to solve some of them.And how I wish what Jayne and yiyue told me was righhtt.haha!The last question worth quite a lot i guess and yeahhs,as usual,Farrell did the paper as if it's freakking easy,*faints*,Felt like getting his brain out and find out how they actually work.haha!

Sighs,but what's over is over,not gonna cry over spilt milk but have to really learn from my mistakes and work harder for the upcoming exams..especially for the BIG 'O'..another few weeks more to go and it'll be our CL O'level paper..Gosh,Gonna be real prepared for it,but what does this meant?i can't find the meaning behind it myself too:p

Alrighhtsss...that's about it,shan't comment further for the rest of the papers:x
P.S Have been going nuts over gymnasium and how i regret not learning it when i was young,,i'm like some stiff log now,haha!PROMISED myself not to join any CCAs that i might regret in,sighs,i'm just someone who yearns to learn stuff that's new,That's me(:Dance,Gymnasium,sports, they're simply GREATTT:DD

Practicing on Amaths Questions...and they do help in some ways(:
Physics mugging,was just reading off the textbooks without any understanding..luckily the past year papers save me..hah!Gotta work hard for my maths and sciences(:
During Tuition...was slacking before Zirong come in fact:p
Bucked teeth?haha!
BlUR-ED~
The Two students hur..trying to solve some questions..
Zirong's here to help!Haha!Was doing some self-revision thenn..
Seriously working on the sums or are you doing it for the snap?haha!:P
Zi-pai...and that explains some of the pictures on her blog.haha!Of how pro she is at taking pic even when she's mugging..Hee(:
The Stairs to...??*random*
Another random shot out of boredom..

~CiaOsS!The Last paper for the week,EL P2!!!All the BesT People!(:

No comments: