Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cut My Hair,*Weird*;P

~Yeaps, Went to My Aunt's house for a hair cut yesterday,haish, felt kindda weird luhs,miss-ed my hair..LOLs,kays,that sounds wrong..anw,hope my hair will grow back to the length where i can tie it properly yeah..haha,was having a tough time tying it this morning, worst still, we'll gonna be performing in 4 weeks' time!!Things'd been going really 'unorganised' these days,esp this week luhs,so we'd gonna cancel the lesson for this week again,haiyo,that sotong shufei mixed up her F&N day yeah,jus pray hard and hope that everything will goes well^^Wan was telling us that our performance'll be around 10 mins and i think our current choreographying's nort even 1 min!!Hah!Should be slotting another lesson into our free time within this week yeaps:D
Had a rather tiring lesson during FE jus now,was playing away and couldn't really concentrate on the lecture by Mr Tan, haha, i think the best time during the lesson was in fact the break yeah,haha!Everybody 'woke up'..LOL!Kays,gtta rush off my assignments now, shall jus upload some pics:D

My Poor Hair..:x
Getting real serious during the FE lesson, but our concentration did not last long..hah!

>>Gotta be real packed on my schdule for the up-coming weeks,and peeps are leaving us, sobs,hope we'll have a great weekend this week!!*Looking forward hur!*haha!Kays,and hope i'll clear my doubts on A-maths ASAP yeaps:D

No comments: