Friday, April 11, 2008

A Tired week indeed~ReST~~xS

Sighs..this week was kindda tiring for me yeahs..
Tests after tests~But i flunged in some of them!Trying to buck up now..starting my MYE revision real soon!
Hey dudes...do pardon me for nort blogging for like DECADES!~
Hahahs..has been putting myself under great stress for the pass few days..
haiish..counting down to
the mid year exam lerhs..a few weeks more onli!!
~Really niida stop all my slackingSss!MugginS starts now!!
LOLs:D..but i dun wanna force myself too much..do my best and it's enough..
..though i'm still aiming high this year..i doubt i can maintain my position..people in class are really chiong-ing now..cant catch up with em'
...jus hope that i can at least score myself a B3~ AT LEAST!
Friends out there..can anyone help me with my maths?!?
I think i really nid to put in extra effort in studying
maths!Sighs..jus cant link myself with numbers..dunno why..Jiayou kaes!
..shall change the topic..getting bored on such life..tests..hmwk..revisions..EXAMS!Really nid to thank all my dearlie friends out there..who always render help to me and brings joy and laughters!
hmms..as for today, things are getting quite bad at first..waited for 15mins at the busstop and then missed two bus when i was about to take the transit!
Hais..then when i was on my way to sch..it rained!!!
Gosh.. was trying to shelter one of the junior to school as she doesnt
have an unbrella..but was getting really wet by the time i reached the school...but i tink yongyun they all are worst..poorthing..but luckily she get to change into the dry clothes yeahs..
weather nowadays are really unpredictable..haiyo~but was having a pretty slacking day as we get to enjoy the free period in the library!
hahas..onli had maths and physics lesson today!WooTs!enjoyed Mr wee's lesson..hahas..i guess most of the peeps out there will agree with me..cos his lessons' are really omg~~~FUN!more of funny barhs..LOLs:D..enjoy his jokes..but he pranked me during english lesson!!So bad~felt so ps!
Hahas..then, after school, had to go for the speech day rehearsal..was sharing jokes at the back stage with hanlin, yiwen and yiyue..but i think we'd all have to add more spices into our jokes!LOL..kaes..i think i should get back to my revision now yeahs..didnt take much pics nowadays..so i wont be able to upload them..but anywaiis, jus wanna send my best wishes to the people out there and hope everybody'd achieve their goals and get their ideal results:DDD(*Shall upload some random picsXD)

Yiwen and shaoyi playing the game..
us playing carom..
My dairypage:D
Reon and XinNi selling the CREAMPUFF!!Yummies:DD
Xiyun doing the frying~~
On my way to tuition~~:P
Sporties!!~
Qi zai!!~Cute lehs..LOL:D..
Qi zai bad worhs..wearing specs le..hahas..
Yiwen, Hanlin and yeeshuen playing with the soccer board~

#Ending with much laughters!LOLS:D..Enjoy your weekend yeah:DStay happy^^

No comments: