Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Mo0dLess Moments~~

Mo0dLess~Wasnt in the Right mood today..maybe i was jus too stressed out..felt really uneasy today..i wanted to know the reason..but dunno why..jus felt really miserable today..maybe i heard something that wasnt right?hmms..nort sure:D..gort so freakED out when i gort my chinese paper..so DAMN difficult!!!Argh~Why the hell did Mr Wong set such CHEEM papers.think we're so clever arhs?Aiyos..even the HCL pupils find it difficult!!Jus hope that i can squeezed through it yeah..with jus a SLIGHT pass!And i'm 满足 enough lerhs!hahas..was forcing myself to THINK~~Arghs,i jus cant find the ans to my question..and time was tickling seconds after seconds..felt so kan chiong lorhs..hahs..Must really brush up my Chinese knowledge le..Os are getting nearer and nearer..Worst still..MYE is jus simply 2 weeks away!!2 WEEKS!!Oh gosh~Brain cells'getting out of stock!!Lols:P.Kaes..shant rub it unto my stress any further!!Must let my nerve down..Hahas..*Breath in*Breath out~*And yeahs..thanks Danny for the gd laugh today!LOLs!And the game that he taught us today..the ABCD game..but he's really gd at beating can!Omg~so pain~jkjk..anyw..he seriously make a gd friend..though i dun really noe him yet^^..hahas..kaes..shall end here yeahs..niida get back to my dinner lerhs:DEnjoy your week~~
The Kawaii Pair~:P

No comments: