Saturday, April 5, 2008

A SnaPpy Gd time @ Ying ying's HousE!:D

~WeEsS!Had a great time yesterday and today!!:D..Dunno why..hahas..it'd been a long time ever since my last big laugh!Really had to thank all my friends for the sweet moments yeahs:P..I've been really stressed out for the past few days as teachers have been stressing on the days left to the Mid year exam..haiish..thinking of that really spoils my day..cos my results aren't been gd these days and i'm trying real hard to buck up on it..has been spending my time on revisions..but i nid to manage my time on both my studies...as well as my leisure too..scared lea..cos my chinese is flung-ing!!!Hope i can maintain my As for my languages!!As!!Haiish.but try to relax yeahs..dun wanna end up in IMH~~but one look at my result slip can really send me into bonkerS!!kaes..anyw, shall change the topic, stayed back for the rehearsal in sch ytd and went to Taman jurong with some peeps to do some casual stuff there..did kindda browsies at sheng siong on the bbq stuff..hahas....also had an unforgettable experience walking across the 'grassland'..hahas..it's like going through the haunted housE!!But it's fun!~Hahas..was singing along as we walk through the pitch dark patch of grassy land..And yeahs..i cant go to vietnam!!Humph~~nort fair..but nvm..i'm sure the India trip is definitely more worth it compared to the Vietnam one..hahas..*zi wo an wei:(*..as for today, went to tuition as usual and then to ying ying house to do some revision..but didnt did much as u can tell..hahas..was laughing and chatting all the while...kaes..shant bored u to death any further with my words huh..let me continue my post with some random pics!!~Hahas..Do enjoy^^*P.S Best wishes to all for the up-coming MYE!!:DD

My class tee!!!Thanks to mabel for the great design:D

The gorgeous Choir member..simply love the song 'Like an eagle'..well sang huh!?
YummieSS!~Mango!The Smart looking NPCC and NCDCC members..Kris's standing at the front!:P
The Modern Dancers:DThe sunset..*Reflected*
Shaoyi's and yingying's shadows..
The cutie miow miow~~Sweet memories are worth to be kept~*SNAP!*Shaoyi, Ying ying, Me, Hanlin..
Hanlin trying to be funny with Mas Selamat~Baby stuffing himself with BreaD!!
Can u spot anything?
Baby has forbia of heights?
Discussing on our hmwk~~
Guess how many chocs have we eaten?!
Baby bathing..xiu xiu~~*blush*
Bath-ing~~~
Wow..ying ying's baby can do pure chem lea!!
Ying ying at her com~~
Yiwen and Shaoyi cam whore-ing~
Chickie's butt with Mango drink~~LOLs:D..was jus too wu liao~
Us having our dinner:D
Have no idea what they are doing..hahas.
Prettaire ying ying and her baby:D
MUACKS!See how xin fu is her baby..LOL!
Shy shy shaoyi..#^^#
Shadow whore-ing..
Besties forever...the moments we share:P~ The red among the blacks...
Chatties:D
Resolving the probs on msn~~
Cam-Whore-ing again yeahs..the hopeless zipai gals..LOL:D


~Kaes..shall end here now..still niida be back to my hmwk!!Haiish..SA1's round the corner..stress lea...everybody in my class is chionging like..Gosh~~Jus hope i can stay in my desire position~~JIA YOUSSS!!!:DMuggins..'

No comments: