Monday, November 29, 2010

I truly care.

Phoooow.Feels damn heavy today..sometimes, i think communication within a relationship is really important.I have no idea what'd happened and despite of asking around, everybody seem to give the same answer: You dont seem OK:(Upon hearing the news from your cousin that things doesn't seem to be alright the past few days, i got worried and tears rolled down despite of me being in the bus.I've never felt so worried before.More of helplessness perhaps.I hope i could do something to cheer you up..but nothing seem to work..how can i show that i really care though at times, i couldn't be there for you..just want to let you know that I'll always be there and just a call, i'll be more than willing to hear you out.Crossing my finger and hoping that things will be alright tomorrow..:(

No comments: