Friday, April 9, 2010

PRAWNING!!!!(:

*Dizzzzy~~~*
I'm soooo not used to my new lappy, the bright lappy screen is giving me dizzy spells mann:S
went all the way to Redhill to collect my lappy with Yiwen..it wasn't as NEAR to the mrt station as expected luhhh!Cab-ed in and walked out..yiwen gotta carry two sets of laptops cos yiyue was off for her FOC..the sun was really 'killing' us luhh..sighs, was so tired after all those walks that I didnt keep my promise to meet up with Farrell and peeps, sorry yeah:(But glad to know that you guys enjoyed the lunch meet up!!:D
As for yesterday, a group of us met up and went to Bishan to prawn!!A sudden decision and did a mass convo online to confirm the details, not too bad:DAnd we met this really kind uncle!!:DManage to have ard 30+ prawns in the end, have some of them BBQ-ed and the rest was sent into the Kitchen to cook with Oat!!COOL!!!Love it!But felt kind of cruel and guilty having to eat those prawns that I've seen jumping around awhile ago when they were first 'hooked up'..T.T
Anyways, the best part was to laugh and chat together with those Great friends again!!Love em'!!:DDOkayys, the dizzy-ness is knocking me out anytime, gonna jus post some photos and go off!Sighh, thinking of the journey all the way to Changi tmr make me FAINT~T.T
Getting food to BBQ~~^^
SMILE PEOPLE!!:D
TAKE #2~
After the great morning at Bishan, Hui, weehong and me decided to meet up and swim*I SUCK AT ACTING..Inside joke*!!haha!Met a weird incident before i met up with em'..
EMO-ing ehh?
Another one..
Moodswing!?
Trying to live in their lala~land~
Waited till 8pm+ for standley to be done with his FOC:))Miss those times that we makan at his house...slacking..and CRAPPING..haa!=P
The mirror too!!:D
-PEACE-
AH HUI!!!:D
Standley was peeping behind...
SMILE!!:D
Weehong!!
STANDLEY Aka. DA SHAO YEEEE!
LOL, the scene replays..i didn't press the button and we were 'stuck' in the lift cam-whoring..ha!
GARRHHHH~~
Manage to catch the last train!!Weehee!
*Shag-ed*
-BLurred-
We almost freaked the sales person out..haa!BAD~=X
Smiling away..
But the thought of the journey she'd walked make her go EMOTIONAL again..LOL-random-
Yays!!Received my student card!!:DDDD

So that's about it, not gonna type anymore.bye:)

No comments: