Sunday, August 10, 2008

OBS!!~I'll be LeaVing Soon!~


Yeahs,A Few More HourS More BeFore I EmBaRk On The OBS JourNeY!Hahas!Will DeFiniteLy Be missing all My besTies BaCk In School De:DAnw,Finally, Everything's PACKED!!Sighs.And It's Coincidental enough..I might have to suffer this time round..*Haish*But no matter what..I'll persevere on..'you' 're nort going to stop me from having FUN!Haha,hmms,does this line sound strange..nvm,some ppl will know what i'm talking about:D..hah!So yeahs,hope everything'll go smooth and fine yeahs,and thanks to Yiwen and Yiyue for taking the trouble to collect my wkshts and note down the neccessary notes for Me(:万分感激!Urghs.Too bad luhs,we're nort allowed to carry our valuables with us,i WANT TO TAKE PICTURES!HAha,no choiCe then, will try my best to snap some shots:DKAes,Anw, WiShing My DeAr Meii A SwEet and EnjOyable 13th BiRthday!!Hope She'll have a Great a tOday yeahs,and may All her Wishes Come True:DD

No comments: