Monday, November 9, 2009

DENTAL APPT, DANCE:DDD

*Braccie*
Will miss those metal patches on my teeth mann.Will be removing the lower jaw brackets on the next appt.Should i be happy or sad?But frankly speaking, i can't bear to remove it, but for the sake of the health of my teeth, i'd got to do so.
Changed my band to Green and red!Since i'm going for RED camp and I'm in VIKINGS(Green):D
Went on to meet up with Hanlin and Hui after my appointment since HAnlin wanted to go and meet Lawrence. Got a job introduced. Pushing those LCD controlled trolley carts at Cold Storage.Pretty easy money, but i'm afraid the schdule will sure clash with my Camps.
Got a call from Gek, training's up on this thursday.Gerald and Michelle's going too.GanEng Seng sec, how to travel there siahhh.I just hope that everything will go on smoothly and there wont be tall freaks there.pleashh.haa!
P.S got back to school to meet Mrs Quek too:)
Panda felt guilty after making his owner clean up the mess he made.-BAD BOY!-
He wanna use the com!:D
Making new friends:D
Zuki's scary at times luhh..*Grrrrr...*
Like owner,like PET.Hahahaa!=X
Waiting for the train...

That's all for the day.All the best for friends who're taking O' CL or Mothertongue paper tmr yeahh!JIAYOU!!Will be praying for all of you in my lala~ land:DDD

No comments: