Thursday, August 13, 2009

CROSS COUNTRY @ Jap Garden..

*Sighs..*
Freaking tired and weak from top to toe now..though the weather'd made a plus point for us during today's cross country..but i'm seriously not in the mood to lift my feets up:(However, it's good enough that i'd did my best and had even conquered myself!haa!Did better as compared to last year's run.Got position 16 only though..congrats to all the peeps who'd gotten top 10!!They're all REAL GOOD runners mann..CHIONG TILL~~~
The route for this year's cross country's TOTAL MAD-neSS!We still have to run up and down the bridges and slopes..*dead*..by the time we'd reached the finishing line..my legs'd already went wobbly..thanks to shaoyi for her support yah!Anyways, good job everyone!It's jus a matter of whether you've enjoyed yourselves during the run or not, isn't it?haa!
Okays, have to zoom off to work on my SS assignment..gosh..Mrs ram's story on her pri school day's FUNNY and interesting luh!Woke me up from the lesson..as usual..PE lesson's GREATT!Though the scorching sunlight was giving me the daze..it's jus TOO HOT~haa!I'm sure everyone'd enjoyed ourselves yet again!haa!'CATCH THE BALL!'LOL!

Syaq and Herinna!:DD*CHEESE!*
The prize presentation this year's didn't have the MOOD..I still prefer the usual annual school crosscountry as compared to this year's ..Sad to know that it'll be our last year:(
CASS!Congrats!4th in position..Bgirls:D
Syaq!!Good job babe!:D
And SHAOYI!!!*WOotS!*2nd in position..OMG..She's TOO GOOD:Dha!Congrats!
The Top 10 for Bgirls!:D
SMILE!!(:
NaZreee!~He's good in running mann!Position 6 if i'm not wrong..
Junjie!~PRo-ness..5th..
Yonghao!~CHIONGster luhh!haha!Grats!:D
BBoys top 10!!
Mr yeo dismissing the participants..
Walking home..after the 'long~~~' run..
My shang xin di:(This bridge's LONG~=X
Mr BEAN!CHARGE ME UP!!haa!:DDD
Yep, so that's for today!Shall update if i'm free yeah!Goodnights people!!!:DHave a good rest yeah(:(:

No comments: